Thursday, October 1, 2009

Grandoggie Angel

Angel was a puppy that needed surgery. The couple that originally had Angel started a campaign to raise the funds for her to have heart surgery. Do you know any animal that has had heart surgery? When they had to return to California and could not take Angel with them they started interviewing to find her a new home. My son took Angel in and she has had several years of running the fields and having a grand time. Today is her birthday. She is thirteen years old.
Happy Birthday, Angel.

3 comments:

  1. What a great dog. Did she have the heart surgery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she had surgery her first year. Carl and Nancy, the couple that had her, named her Angel because she survived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this. Yes I do I was half sick yesterday and Wednesday. Went to bed early last night. Thank goodness I feel better today. No I have never heard of a dog having heart surgery. I love these big shaggy dogs. If I was ever left alone I would have a big dog like this.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete