Friday, October 23, 2009

Mini Pearl, The Story

On November 19, 2008, this small Australian Shepherd came running down the drive way and into our lives. Ten days later when I let her out to "do her business" she was still doing it as she came back into the house. I grabbed her up and rushed to the bathroom with her, her body started to contort and I wasn't sure what was happening and then I saw what was happening. She was having puppies!!! Four little puppies, three of them made it. After eight weeks of constant care I called the Humane Society and homes were found for all the puppies. Mini Pearl was adopted by my son and is now an official grandoggie and has time with me every day. She is also a contestant at cutestdogcompetition.com you can vote for her there, if you like.

5 comments:

  1. Will go over and vote. I love this story.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son's dog is on a website and you didn't tell me! I'm on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey She is going to be a big star soon. Shannon needs to tke her to gigs andshow her off, the blue eyes will take her to stardom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ima, what about "stick tights"? I had a comment on my blog about stick tights from my post on stick tights and I found some. Are there more than one plant that has "stick tights" or is that specific to one plant?
    QMM

    ReplyDelete