Sunday, September 5, 2010

iPhone Art

A few months ago I took the plunge and bought an iphone. I have had a great time learning to use it and so much more awaits me. I have been playing Scrabble, Sudoku and 'Angry Birds' for a few weeks. I added a flashlight and am impressed with the amount of light it gives. I purchased Star Walk, a program that shows and tells me everything about the night sky in infrared, just amazing! This morning I down loaded an app that is going to change a lot of my photos. I have only done a couple but can't wait to get to more. I've also been back in the Apple Store for a few more photo programs. It's great to be having so much fun. The dust can wait and wait and wait.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man what a beautiful composition. Now that in itself would convince me to possibly get one. Fun, fun, fun.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's a cool pic! I'm too much of a wiener to take the plunge. I have the every so simple TracFone and that is about all I can handle! LOL!

    ReplyDelete