Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tea Day

Rain and a high of 54 degrees for today. 

The little duck is actually a rain gauge that I have consistently used as a small vase to hold weeds and a flower or two. She resides in the kitchen window over  the sink and it seems that she is gazing out the window today and wishing she could go puddle jump.

My favorite tea cup/mug/pot. Given to me by a dear friend and once sister in law by marriage. It holds ten or so ounces and with a lid the tea can be steeped right in the cup. The saucer can do double duty as a dessert plate!!  The place mat is also a favorite, from the Dollar General Store a few years back and I love every bit of the art on it.

2 comments:

  1. I have a chicken coffee cup and I love that duck. The SUN will come out Tomorrow, I sing that song on rainy days

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great shot in the first photo. There is a layered texture challenge coming up Nov. 9 at A Personal Photo Challenge, button on my side bar, that this would fit into really well. It looks as if there was frost on the window. Love that shot.

    ReplyDelete