Friday, March 28, 2014

Recent Spring


A few days ago we had marvelous spring-like weather. Blue skies and warm temperatures called us to the outdoors to get to the projects that needed to have been done in February, like cutting down the grass island.


The same photo done in one of the tiny planet apps. I like this one best of all the ones I have taken.

And at sunset a quick burn of the days work.
 Linking to Sky Watch Friday...
go here to see interesting and beautiful skies around the world.

13 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Tiny planet apps--that is just amazing. LOVE your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots and manipulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your photos and am intrigued by your second one!
    Thanks for your visit! Have à great weekend!
    Wil, Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice fire shot - its hard to get the exposure balance right on pictures like this.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos to go with the spring weather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah I see the Green Pony. I knew it was time. Really great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring into action then? Enjoyed your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos! I especially love the tiny planet one. Very cool.

    Lucky you to have spring in your neck of the woods. We are still waiting. Greetings from Manitoba, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tiny planet photo is very interesting!! Love it and the other photos also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was awesome, great photo's.. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Marilyn, I enjoy the way you see things through your lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for comment Marilyn, I just hope I can make this trip.
    Not feeling as good as I want. Keep up the photo's. cool. yvonne

    ReplyDelete